Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Mysterious

Borneo Boy asked me to make him a mask for our PAMSC BTS Gala Dinner.

What are the chances one would get to pressed aluminum foil up on the face of the president of an architect's association at a charity auction dinner with lots of who's-who?

Sure! Why not ...

At the Habitat for Humanity charity dinner, I traced and contoured the profile of CW's face with an aluminum foil & marker pen that I brought from home. Forgot to get someone to take a photo of me doing it in the middle of the dinner. But this is the photo of the aluminum foil (after) on the the dining table; and after I applied on the strips of masking tape.To hold CW's mask in place, I tied in the transparent rubber band I used for beading, on both sides of the mask. And here's the both of us. CW sprayed finished the mask with white and added the tear himself after I handed him the mask. That's some DIY effort there!Now, either my nose is not in the middle of my face, or the mask is not centered.

1 comment:

Thomas said...

Thanks for taking the time to discuss about this, I feel strongly about this and so really like to get more about this kind of field. Wonderful stuff to read and I am so delighted to find this valuable article that is amazingly. You can learn more about face mask, sports face mask, disposable masks, kn95 mask, neck gaiter, face shield mask, sun hat with face shield, hat with face cover, face protection.